I Got A Free 6600 Card

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you at least smiled for the camera, because they are gonna see you plain and clear when they look over the security tapes :rolleyes: . Thats gonna be a lot of crap to go through for a mediocre card

Guest moving_in_the_dark

To the person near the top, I effectively had a Ge-force 6800GT Gainward 2400 stolen from me, that f*cking sucked, that was

you know i got to thinking either he is making it up(that he stole)

or he wants a live in lover with all the free meals he can eat, free room and board!!!!

it is called jail

because that is the path you have chosen young one

Guest Raven65

Why is all I have to ask. What the hell were you thinking. YOu need to make up for your mistake and take it back. weather you do it in person or anon. you still need to do it. Hopefully your a child and have time to learn. What an awefull mistake.

You're either a theif or you aren't- don't act like there was some "good" in you because if there really was enough to matter, you wouldn't have stolen in the first place. There is nothing worse than thinking yourself to be "bad" so I suggest you do the "right" thing in your book (either keep it/ give it back.)

Be prepared for the consequences either way.

By the way, if you're only going to stop only because of the law of the land, then don't- only stop if you morally agree to the reasons as to why to stop.

Edited by Instag0

your a dumbass!

i have never stolen anything and i have way too much moral understandings to steal anything. its just plain craping wrong. Seriously i work in a grocery store and handle THOUSANDS of dollars everytime i working. I dont even think of it as money i just think of it as paper.