Whats The World Coming To...

Ghost2520

More people get a little too into the games they play. :glare:

death

489732[/snapback]

dude...what a loser...what he did was bad enough, but 41 years old? He should be a little more mature then that.

Hahaha that guy is so messed up. Its so unbelieveable that someone could kill someone else over a game then get sentenced to death. I really think China and other countrys that have very heavy RPG players should try and find something else for people that obsessed to do.

I guess when you get into a game too much, reality takes a back seat - if you can't tell the difference anymore, then you have issues.

OK, so he was 41 - just breathing for "x" years doesn't make anyone more mature...

Hope that teaches all you bastards that stealing is wrong....now the next person who hops into the chopper in front of me while im playing DC better watch out :lol:

489790[/snapback]

When the BF2 demo comes out tomorrow, I will be sure to GIVE you all the choppers. :lol: I really don't see how anyone could get that into a game, a normal person anyways. People like that probably already have a lot of mental issues.

There's been worse. I'm sure you've heard of stabbings over clan matches in CS... and people have stabbed others over being hacked in games like EQ2 or WoW, or stealing of items.

Now... where's that guy who stole my 36k?