Flaming Poptarts!

NoNothing

Hot plastic sounds bad, I've had hot glue, talk about burns and pain.

That sounded very entertaining. Fires are fun, but explosions are better.

What kind of poptarts were they?

Edited by ProMod

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg thats great...best laugh ive had online sorry it was at ur expence but thats great ....my little brother set our kitchen on fire from poptarts and toaster almost killed the fridge and all lol !! dont feel bad sht happens lol

well about growing out of fire.... i think that that is kinda true... now i shoot m88's out of my paintball gun or try to hit cans of propain (for little camping stoves) on little fires at long ranges with my .22 LR or my dads 1911 a1 .45cal

mmm guns fire and girls...................

the toaster cost only 15 USD BTW so it wasent that bad, and its prety cwel to look at and remember good times. one of the freinds i did it with now lives in germany :(. They where strawberry poptarts. We decide to do it after we heard a story onthe news about poptarts being flameable and buringin someones kitchen. good times.

lol I once read the instructions wrong on microwaving poptarts haha the instructions said 3 seconds and for some reason I thought it said 3 minutes haha. It set the fire alarm off at work and we spent the next 3 days getting all the smoke out lol. :lol: it was funny but those poor poptarts didn't look so good afterwards lol. I think your toaster looks like it was a little worse though as I didn't catch the microwave on fire just the poptarts. :)