Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well no one has posted this yet, (prolly because i think im the only pally here) but WERE GETTING A NEW SPELL!. Im so exited. The test realm will be nothing but pallies lol

529478[/snapback]

ugh, pallies... hords own alliance. :lol:

well no one has posted this yet, (prolly because i think im the only pally here) but WERE GETTING A NEW SPELL!. Im so exited. The test realm will be nothing but pallies lol

529478[/snapback]

Good.... now the pallys can quit wining, and the devs can get back to work on adding more Shaman stuff. :P

There is nothing wrong with pallies as they are now. people just dont understand the role of the pallie and how to use it correctly. shamans ha i spam rank1 command and they purge untill thereo ut of mana, or if there smart they wont do that jsut use whiper roots and try to spam flash of light to get them to earth shock, once they have no mana GG they either wolf up or die. ive found the best all around build is protection with reckoning and repentance, with just enough in ret for command and the last 8 points in holy( i do mis concencrate and free crit heal every 2 mins but hey i can kill mages now ; p )

To many pallies go for the cookie cutter ret build and try for lots of damage, but they have no hp and a very small mana pool. i win most duels because i can out last with a 6k base mana pool in plate

Shamans are only overpowered in PVE as they are a better suport class than pallies for groups, but 1v1 there cake if you know what to expect

Guest Silenc3
I hate dueling pallys with my warrior.... shield + hearth

I just cannot win. :(

535803[/snapback]

:O WHAT!

Pallys are one of the easiest. Rogues Being Easiest for sure.

The only thing I cant defeat is an arcane mage, and most warlocks kick my butt aswell.

I just picked me up a sweeet BoP Shield, and a very sweet 40.9dps 1H, throwing on some demonslaying since I've been farming some pleasent demons in winterspring.

Rawr?

Does anyone know if they will add more Druid Armor/update it? I've seen the updates for all the other characters, such as the Blood Fang armor and I have to say that the druids get the crappiest looking armour of them all. Not that I have anything to worry about at level 15....

Does anyone know if they will add more Druid Armor/update it? I've seen the updates for all the other characters, such as the Blood Fang armor and I have to say that the druids get the crappiest looking armour of them all. Not that I have anything to worry about at level 15....

535812[/snapback]

Which armor are you talking about exactly?

The Cenarion set was updated recently, and this is supposed to be the new Stormrage art -