Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

Well, this weekend I decided I'd play WSG as it was that BG's double honor weekend... now I remember why I don't like to play that BG...

On more than one occasion, we had 2+ hour games.. you know it's going to be a hell of a match when 45 min into it you score the first point. I should have listened to my guild mates and /afk'ed out, but nooooo.... I wouldn't listen to them.

Thankfully it should be AB weekend coming up. I :wub: AB. :P

I've been stoneguard for two weeks now... should be blood guard this week. :) And I'm only 48. Muahaha.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... was just digging through my old screenshots in my wow folder.. thought this was pretty funny.. we where all running out of the instance to reset it (trying to get the other sword of that 2 peice set for a bud) but my healer had a ton of mobs on her.. so.. i did a challenging shout and pulled all the agro off her so she could get out of the instance... and well.. this was the end result.. lol

all i wanted was a kiss =P

1.9 killed my lvl 60. Ive rerolled rogue lvl 18 atm

I was rank 10 with my pally but no longer. I havent played him for a good while so i donno what rank im at now.

592606[/snapback]

just got rank 7 on my rogue... im also ranked 96th on the server for horde last week.. yarr... not bad considering im not even 60 yet.. soon as im done takin a breather gunna go and quest out my last few bubs to 53

My guild killed Magmadar and Gehennas for the first time on Sunday, and we killed Garr for the first time yesterday :)

We're going for Baron Geddon tonight hopefully.

597248[/snapback]

good stuff man.. dont knwo when i will start looking at some the endgame content.. im more focused on the pvp aspect... im in a highly pvp active guild atm and we already have it in the works to help push me to the top for rank 14 gear, should take about a month or so, we just 3 manned most of the quests in BRD this morning (2 rogues and resto spec druid) and got me the barman shanker on the first try, all in all.. its been pretty good since i moved servers, soon as i remember, i'll post a screen of my guy =)

yeah... pissed me off when i got mine... i sent a petition in on it.. as.. i had assisted someone out of our raid.. but someone in his party killed a civ.. but some how i got nailed with the dk.. hopefully it wil be removed

they need to make civilians green targets... like the children.. so that you cant attack them

My guild killed Magmadar and Gehennas for the first time on Sunday, and we killed Garr for the first time yesterday :)

597248[/snapback]

Congrats man, pwning Mag is pretty impressive..imo, he's the most challenging boss in MC pre-Domo.

You're sure to have a blast with Geddon..literally ;) Definitely one of the more interesting encounters in MC. Oh, be sure to look for casters/druids splattering on the ceiling ;)

Congrats man, pwning Mag is pretty impressive..imo, he's the most challenging boss in MC pre-Domo.

You're sure to have a blast with Geddon..literally ;) Definitely one of the more interesting encounters in MC.  Oh, be sure to look for casters/druids splattering on the ceiling ;)

598268[/snapback]

We got Geddon down to 65% yesterday but somebody didn't realize they were the bomb :P

Instance resets tonight so we're going to reclear Luci to Garr tomorrow.

Edited by Paranoid

597248[/snapback]

Grats man, we taking a break from mc for xmas... Just not enough people and the right classes hehe.. We are trying to reroll mc so we can clear it in 3 hours... Which will be cool... It requires alot of power pulling which can be really hard on one.. But hopefully we will get to down rags again soon.. :)