Omg Huge Ticket

airman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i got into my questionable accident (last last xmas) The stupid classy lady gave me a 120 dollar ticket, for apperntly running a stop sign. even tho i know for a fact that i stopped. iit was the other bozo that was speeding.

i got $150 one for going 49 in a 45. the cop was a real @$$ to me and after i explained that i was kinda lost and didn't see the sign he said that it was not a good idea to try to talk my way out of it. that was like one of the worst days i have ever had.

be happy with the fine, he could have taken your liscense, towed your car, and taken you directly to jail for that high over the limit

you'll pay dearly for insurance now.....god i do not envy you

i got a 59 in a 30 last year... so the cop says, was in first gear i know my car wont go over 52 in first.... was like $200 took it to court and payed $80 + what ever my insurance went up... so like $500-1000 in the end did not check to see how much more i have to pay a month...

EDIT: i was with a friend once when he got at 79 in a 45 i think that was a nice ticket as well....

the biggest thing is it haunts you for at least 3 years in much higher insurance premiums, and my guess is you're young and already pay huge premiums, you're gonna shat yourself when you or whoever pays the insurance sees the increase

hope you aren't on mom and dads policy.......