Alienware Sure Convinced Me!

Ghost2520

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where can i test my system on the alienware site?

go to the gaming> desktops> then compare all desktops, then scroll down alittle and you should see compare your system

WOW 9 pages now last I checked it was 6 geese u guys have been writing. Hmm is it true nerm that they wouldn't let u compare your system cus it was too good and pwned theirs. If so thats funny. How much was it compared to an alienware? Prolly 2x cheaper huh.

WOW 9 pages now last I checked it was 6 geese u guys have been writing. Hmm is it true nerm that they wouldn't let u compare your system cus it was too good and pwned theirs. If so thats funny. How much was it compared to an alienware? Prolly 2x cheaper huh.

411569[/snapback]

lol I don't know why they wouldn't let me do a compare, but yea the system I was comparing was like $1k more than mine lol.

I have paid around $1000 for my rig.  I may have been able to save more, but I was impatient.  Check out what I would have to pay for a 13-14% performance increase.

411296[/snapback]

But, you can get a 50% INCREASE in performance for ONLY $5089. You HAVE to go for it!!  :P

411303[/snapback]

That is crazy. I am sure that I could improve my performance by 50% if my card was a GT instead of regular, and I overclocked my CPU and RAM. I am at stock right now. Or, I could stay at stock and buy an FX-55, and still havce payed $3000 less than the system they showed. Keep in mind also that I have counted my monitor, printer, keyboard and mouse.

Alienware puts out awesome machines. It might be just "too main stream" "too off the shelf" for most of the members of this site, but I still choose them. I did the math; I know I could have put the exact system together for way less. I just didn't have the extra time or the patience to put another system together. And at the end of the day it