• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

KB....

Why did you post that?

That is terrible. I feel sorry for that girl, she has way more ambition than talent..

but anyway, i didnt want to hear that. Dang KB!

there are some white girls who are good at rap/hiphop etc.

But consider this... are there any black girls that are good at country music?

huh? think about that?

(I dont like much "country music") maybe like 3 songs total, willie nelson is cool, and that soggy bottom boys song "in constant sorrow" from that George Clooney Moive is good..

wow............................wow................................wow....................................That was the most horrible Thing I have ever listened to. WOW. :blink:

No seriously that was bad. :O

I agree with the other guy who said your warning was not enough. :lol:

"gettin her grind on, takin sucka emcee's heads off..ya na mean?"

ROLF "Gettin her grind on" LOL dear god if she steps out the door she catches a cold...

"im wut da snoop ~ dahv is off the huk"

AHHAHA "off da huk" dear god im laughing my @$$ off

"Dahv is not looking for 'street credibility' nor does she need it.

She is simply an 11 year old girl who sings and 'raps' a bit. Just because she hangs out with some rappers from the music business, that online rappers keep sending her beats and that she is working with top name producers doesn't mean she is a rapper. It's also important to remember that Dahv's music is designed for younger kids - not 18 year olds like yourself." AHHAAHAHAHA TOP PRODUCERS.. she "gets" beats, rofl theyre wack as hell.

Shame to teh music community

Cage - Necro <--- = RAP

Dahv <--- = Excrement

Edited by SkullZ

:lol: omfg my face hurts from laughing so much... "who's that" is SO funny! i can't hardly type! ah man, the music is SO crap... it's like a midi song played through GM synthesis... f'n hell... it gets worse!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! wtf is this one?! "we can rock"... haha, who makes this music?! lol... ah thanks kb... this is TOO funny!

Ok guys this is the only warning you are going to get, First Off

That one was song come on!!!!!!!! :angry:

Everyone has different tastes when it come to music :)

She is ugly what in the world does that have to do with her singing where do you guys come up with this stuff????? :angry:

If you don't like it thats fine but the insulting and name calling is immature. :angry:

Name calling of other members is against the rules!!!! :angry:

And if another member ever implies about a older member looking at the younger generation in the wrong way their account will be banned immeditaly!!!! :angry:

I hope I have made myself perfectly clear on this, if not I will be happy to start banning accounts if thats what it takes.

For the last few months a topic starts up and people get way to carried away and I am getting rather tired of it. Its time for some people to grow up and find something a little bit more intresting to post.

Topic Closed!!!!