White Girl + Rap = Horrible

Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG, KB that rap of her's is the MOST horrible i ever heard lmfao.

that girl looks masculine and sounds really preppy. ugh i hate her already. she should be doin pop music, not rap <_< Lets make a petition to shut it down ;)

EDIT: hey thunder "like totally"

Sounds like I am incredibly lucky. Flash+sound appears to be very broken on my big computer :)

I don't like rap at all anyway, so from other comments it sounds like hearing it would put me off life forever and ever.. and ever :)

<_< guys she's only 10 years old. atleast she's trying. did u look are some of her tours? she's going to be interviewed by disney and also be in some kind of disney concert. she will proably make more money doing that than any of us. u see some of the pictures? she's met Jamie lee curtis, Tom green,John ritter, Amanda bynes,Jon vioght, she has allready acomplished more than most and she is only 10. give her a break.

only one song is "rap" lol her other songs are "pop" songs! You just made accusions aout her based on one song, her only "rap" type song, the other ones remind me of beet-bop.

I like spam

<_< guys she's only 10 years old. atleast she's trying. did u look are some of her tours? she's going to be interviewed by disney and also be in some kind of disney concert. she will proably make more money doing that than any of us.  u see some of the pictures? she's met Jamie lee curtis, Tom green,John ritter, Amanda bynes,Jon vioght, she has allready acomplished more than most and she is only 10. give her a break.

395873[/snapback]

Funny, she met all those people in 1 day huh?

All those pictures are photoshoped.

And yes, she is horrible