White Girl + Rap = Horrible

Kamikaze_Badger

this is pathetic,is this all your guys have to do with your time is make fun of a "10" year old girl? get a frigin life u losers.

395908[/snapback]

any particular reason why you feel like defending this girl? i can understand her only being 10, but that does not give her an excuse to sound like something i would do in the bathroom. 10, 30, 50, 101, whatever age they are, music should sound good, period. if it sounds like butt, sometimes you have to tell the girl she should consider another career.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

any particular reason why you feel like defending this girl?  i can understand her only being 10, but that does not give her an excuse to sound like something i would do in the bathroom.  10, 30, 50, 101, whatever age they are, music should sound good, period.  if it sounds like butt, sometimes you have to tell the girl she should consider another career.

395934[/snapback]

lol you stole the words rgiht from my mouth

NOW GIVE THEM BACK

That's sweet. It's so over the top that it seems like the whole thing is a put-on. I like the Photoshop action with Snoop Dog too.

i think u r doin' wat ur doin' and u got flo by me.

so here i be and there u be.

god bless

moca chino

Guest Silenc3

"i think dahv would kill jay-z...easy, cause her style is raw ya na mean?

she keeps it real, real hood, real gully ya na mean?

its like most these sucka emcees out there, talkin dis and talkin dat, but on the real, most of dem dont got da streets on lock like dahv do.. ya na mean?

she only wha, 10 years old? gettin her grind on, takin sucka emcee's heads off..ya na mean?

keepin it real..."

This make any sense to anyone?