Your Random Artwork

Post your random artwork(digitally made and handmade) here. Everything goes*, including but not limited to:

• Pen/cil drawings
  • Sculptures
  • Photography
  • Paintings of any sort
  • Digital creations

Please please PLEASE follow forum rules. If you would like to comment, please make it civil. Political cartoons that you make are allowed, but I ask that you do NOT post any replies to them. If you would like to give the artist feedback, please do so over PM, if it's about politics, religion, or any other subject that some people are sensitive about.

If you would like to post artwork by a friend/family member of yours, please give them credit for it. Do NOT steal others artwork. If you would like to debate on something, do it over PM.

That been said, have fun! I'll post in some of mine later when I get them scanned.

* That doesn't break forum rules.

I just took this yesterday at my grandparent's farm at around 11 pm. It is in full color but i just changed a few settings on the camera.

Next to it is a picture of a statue smoking a piece of paper with oregano in it also at night with a long exposure time hehe.

A quick pastel pic for my wall.

My walls are starting to feel a bit bare, so am slowly creating things to prevent it from feeling that way. This is first of a number of planned works.