Cultural Diversity Is A Good Thing.

spathalogic

Cultural diversity is a good thing.  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Cultural diversity is a good thing.

• Strongly Disagree.
    • Disagree.
    • Agree.
    • Strongly Agree.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok someone asked why it may not be a good thing. Now this is NOT my personal view on the subject...these are just the facts. I did not make this up nor do I condone the actions of these people. So here we go

Netherlands violence: This country is known around the world as being very liberal and having an open border, just show up and they take you. So there are a bunch of muslims there (again not my statement) So this film maker named Theadore Van Gogh makes a movie about the mistreatment of women in the muslim world. Well someone shoots him, stabs him like 5 times and sticks a knife through his heart with a note about allah and all that BS. So now we have the dutch running around burning down mosqe's and killing the muslim's and of course the muslims running around burning down the other churches. So now the Netherlands is going to close its borders....they will only be open to western countys.

Again this is all facts, all of this has taken place in the last three weeks just google it.

You know the sooner we get over all this my people are better then yours crap the better off we all be. The other day I got pulled over by LAPD, the cop takes my driver license over to his car to run my record, he sticks head out of his car and yells to me "What race are you" , so I reply " Uh human I guess" then he yells back "No what's your ethic background" now I know what he wanted but I say "I 'm american " . Now he's total pissed "No where are your people from" . You know I find it hard to believe, he had more than 1 peason with my name in his computer and the only differnce was there race. So in the end I gave him the info he wanted, he gave me back my license, forgot to give a speeding ticket and that was that . Now really the sooner we all get over this kind of crap and open are minds and learn and acept everyone cultral difference, We dont stand a chance to make a better world

Edited by ebm666

its a nown fact that the more different races black,white,indian, what ever, the more races that are in the gene pool the smarter and more developed thier children will be.i cant find any info to suport this but it kinda like incest. u have kids with your own family for generations and theyll get dumer and dumer not to mention maybe deformed and retarded also.so its olny logical that the more diversaty thier is the better off theyll be.

heh juging by my spelling u might think im a product of incest. lol