Iriver, Ipod, Or Zen

Vasto

I used to really want an iPod until my friend's broke, so now I am considering alternatives.

I like this iRiver but I am curious to why this iRiver costs the same.

I also like this Creative Zen Touch, but my cousin bought the 30gb Zen and it broke.

Can you suggest the best mp3 player especially considering durability)?

:foldon::typing:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had my version 3 30 gig Ipod for over a year now. I take it to work (fighting forest fires) This thing has been through all kinds of crap, dust, heat, smoke, water...etc. I put a soft skin on it and have had no problems what so ever. I would go with the Ipod if I were you.

I'd also recommend an ipod, I've got a 4th gen 20gb, and its gone through hell. Just today I dropped it in a puddle, and its cranking out music as we speak. I bought a skin for it, so it doesnt get all scratched up, plus they have a really nice design, and very dependable.

i got a 15Gb Ipod for FREE!! Last december there was a contest for free ipods and a free one would be given away every day for like a month. you entered by signing up for an itunes account. Newayz, i won one and i've used it ever since. its been great. I have it hooked up to my car so i dont need anymore cd's in my car. Yay!

I had an Iriver flash player and was really disappointed with the quality. It broke in under a year, so no way am i going near their more expensive players :ph34r:

Thank you.

I was kinda curious about iRiver because I never heard of them. I mean everyone has heard of Creative Labs (or at least sound blaster), and everyone has heard of the iPod, so I know I am not gonna really get screwed badly from them....but I don't know about iRiver.