A New Forum Area

spathalogic

I was thinking, maybe we could have a Science forum? I know many of you guys who dont care for it much wouldnt really care either way, but for us people who would like one it'd be great and I'm sure we could have some nice discussions in there. Possibly part of the OCC members section? You know, The Alley, Politics, Etc... with Science. It'd be a nice place to put all the more "science" related posts. Heck, if we attract enough geeks, we could even start breaking it down even further.

Thanks for your time :).

This could be "Math and Science" although, I wouldn't want to include the "math" part for fear of various homework threads crowding the forum, though I am just paranoid :D.

Edited by Instag0

This is something that I would enjoy far more than the "politics and current events" section. Some of the discussions could tie directly into other threads and discussions already here, such as upcoming tech; other threads a part of the "Science" section can go pretty far out. Should make for some clean OCC discussions, which is more than I could say of the politics section.

It could be sub-divided into sections like: computer science, general science and tech, space and military science (non-classified), sci-fi, out-there, and others.

Good idea.

I agreed...we can connect it to OC though....110% suport from me

How can you give 110% support in the first place? You cannot give 10% more than you already have! In fact, if u gave all 100% from yourself, you would be dead because you would not have any energy left over... lmao :P

How can you give 110% support in the first place? You cannot give 10% more than you already have! In fact, if u gave all 100% from yourself, you would be dead because you would not have any energy left over... lmao :P

I completly hate it when people say 110% becuase its just not possible, my chemistry teachers says it all the time and it just drives me crazy. Youve got a good point there, I guess ayampirupiru is now dead because he gave away too much of himself to some forum idea, how sad :(