Saleen S7=ownage

Well vipers can be had for 30k or less if you get an older one (which imo look better). As for seeing expensive cars on the street I used to watch a guy drive his viper and another his m5 everyday while I waited for the bus.

Personally here's my sports car list

65 GT350 (screw the gt500 this is before the mustang started to get bigger)

Celica GT-Four (can we say 3s-gte?)

Viper RT/10

Viper GTS Coupe

Except for the last two I seem to like cheaper cars haha

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all about the Bugatti EB 16/4 Veyron, with 1001 Horsepower and a top speed of 252 mph what more could you ask for? The Koeniggsig is also an awesome car, the doors are what makes it so cool. Anyone know of a video showin those things opening? They are suppose to be spectacular.

A few of my fav's:

Mercedes Benz CLK-DTM AMG

Holden HSV HRT 427

'68 Yenko Camaro 427

AC Schnitzer ACS5

Plymouth Hemi Road Runner Sublime Green

Blitz Nissan Skyline GTR R348

LOL I like it when kids put big spoilers on the back of their front wheel drives.

Nothing like downforce on two wheels that dont need it. :lol:

The S7s are nice but havent made a decent finish in a 24 hour event due to mechanical failure. Not that you'd be doing any 24 hour races in your home town right?

And lastly the ME412 is going to be produced but in a very limited production. Dont expect to see it racing though. Its a carpet queen nothing more. Like the Tomahawk motorcycle with the viper engine and the RAM SRT.

LOL I like it when kids put big spoilers on the back of their front wheel drives.

Nothing like downforce on two wheels that dont need it. :lol:

Amen.

LOL ive seen a couple civics that prolly just have intakes with 12inch high spoilers

then get stickers that say "Downforce ######" on the back of there car... rofl

Hyper, a 6speed tranny doesnt mean it can go 202.

The purpose of a 6speed tranny over a 5 speed is so you are always closer to your redline/peak power output RPM thus increasing acceration a bit.

Its the displacement of the car that mostly gives it its power (7.0liters)

Now if the thing was super charged... or twin turboed, and with some new fuel injectors it would prolly put out 800hp of course then youd have serious traction problems

so slap on some nice slicks and your good to go.

meh to me a sports car is kinda poinltess to get first off way to over priced lol i mean it would be cool to have a s7, viper, ferrari, w/e sports/super car you want but it doesnt contemplate spending 500thousand on a car i mean i could go buy a house with that and very NICE house lol

second i would much rather get an old school car and spend a lot of money on a 67 shelby gt500 or a nice chevy ss or an older car, *muscle cars are what i like*

but if i had to chose any super/sports car it would prob be

either a s7, twin turbo, viper, or enzo lol i cant make up my mind

but my dream car/s lol are

1967 Shelby gt500

1969 Chevy Corvette Stingray

then accually i would prefer motorcycles over cars lol so a r1 or a cbr and im happy *all black* or DARK DARK Green and im in heaven