Why Are Nike Air Force 1s So Special?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a waste of $$$ to me. If I had to choose between AF1 and Shox TL Running, I'd take the Shox.

:withstupid:

i think they're ugly. they're too plain...the retro look doesn't appeal to me at all. My little cousin was going to buy a pair and showed me them online before he purchased them, and i was like "okay, if you wanna waste all the money for shoes like that, that's your call."

In China/Asia AFONE's are so expensive is because ppl in HK make like special editions one makin one pair of shoe costing over 300+ i know because i have cousins, who are chinese, because im chinese and my cousins bought some from bidding, the AFONEs came out a long time ago, and theere are so many limited and special edtions one taht its jus impossible to have all of them . :P the white ones are so plain and idont find them interesting, but in hk there are so many types, that there are ppl who pay snipers to buy them, cux the prices on them cost so much its iNSANE!. Couple Months ago, there was ONE . I MEAN ONE! Afone that is ebay that cost a whole lot, something like a millon oNE PAIR!~ ahhhh

back to the original question... DEMAND

people want those things

personally (as a basketball player) they're TERRIBLE. no arch support, they're heavy, no flex, bad ankle support, poor traction... We were issued them one year of HS basketball... I spent $140 on a nice pair of air max's and those things were a night and day difference between the AF1's. rolled my ankles so many times with those shoes... f'n 80's design!

I've been wearing one of the LAST true airmax's for the last 2 years of basketball. comfort and SAFE.

Yah...I'm wondering why its usually guys making fun of women for owning so many shoes...hypocrites!! :P

we're not hypocrits....the most i've seen someone say they've had is 3 pairs. I bet YOU have 10 times that amount :P show me where the hypocrisy is in that :P;)

(besideswhich, only half the ppl here seem abnormally obsessed with shoes ;))

we're not hypocrits....the most i've seen someone say they've had is 3 pairs. I bet YOU have 10 times that amount :P show me where the hypocrisy is in that :P;)

(besideswhich, only half the ppl here seem abnormally obsessed with shoes ;))

Suuure suuuure..and besides..women have to have more...we wear more than jus jeans and t-shirts....can't wear tennis shoes all the time :-p..but when I do..I only have one pair of tennis shoes ...so :P . And back to the subject..I think those shoes are rather ugly