Oldest And Youngest

suchuwato

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game is an abomination, a plague to all man kind. The programmers should be forced to preform self castration so that they may never populate the earth......

Also Celtica how do you know you will ever see 25? Perhaps d3 has a few plans of his own  :ph34r:

Pffft..him...outplan moi?....I think not...and dont pick on muh care bears mister..or i'll make a plan for you :ph34r::P

My sister likes em' and my gf thinks there "super-cute"...

Honestly...well i couldnt say there not cute... Ill just keep my pride and finish there..

16 in april btw...

from 15 to 16 seems like a big jump. Prolly because i start driving! Already saving for meh car and got my permit... *proud*

Anyway...12 is pretty young, dont you have to have your mom and dads permission if your that old to join? isnt it call COPPA or something?

And Celtica- my 4-yr old daughter wanted to know if there was any Care Bears software game. I told her I knew just the person to ask :lol:

yeah yeah. surrrreeee. your "4-yr old daughter wanted to know"...you don't have to keep secrets here....we've already seen many weird fetishes :P

yeah yeah. surrrreeee. your "4-yr old daughter wanted to know"...you don't have to keep secrets here....we've already seen many weird fetishes :P

lol- it's to go with the two Care Bears she and her twin sister have that sing to each other when you put them facing each other.

hey celtica you should see the video where we dunked carebears in gas and then lit them on fire and then launched em from our trebuchet :D never knew they could fly so much :P I wish I still had it :(

wow general, i'd run quick before celtica unleashes her fury. <_>

hey celtica you should see the video where we dunked carebears in gas and then lit them on fire and then launched em from our trebuchet :D never knew they could fly so much :P I wish I still had it :(

You must now die! :angry:

Dude, you just pissed off a female forum member! You're suppose to be kind to females! I mean, I gave Emily a horse for her b-day! Now, you'll end up facing Celtica's wrath.

And, I must admit, I do like childrens shows... *hides*