Oldest And Youngest

suchuwato

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, there's alot of kids on this site. Some of these kids haven't even had there balls drop yet! I'm 24 and now I feel really old.

uuuuuhh,yah well...*runs away*

Hmm I am still only at the tender age of 17 heh but as for feeling old or young I rarely notice it. Well except when some of you get off on politics then I just wish I could take everyone's head and bash them together.

again im not really old or really young, im 17 (18 in Dec.) and i must say, most of the time it's hard to tell based on what ppl post their actual age. of course you could possibly easially assume that im a teenager who dosent get alot of hand outs from his parents based on the fact that im running mostly celerons :-\

Oh well, hope all u really young little kids enjoy your future and grow up to be happy :)

PS there's just something about a 13yo OCin' their family's PC u kinda get the hint that mommy and daddy didn't get to read the risks accociated with OCin' in the FAQ lol.

CRAP I feel old now!!!!!!! Thanks a lot you little whippersnappers....

I just turned 31 a little bit ago, but now I feel 90!

I got my first computer before some people here were born, and was gettin out of high school 'bout the time before others were walking. Ya, they did have high school back then. And back when I was a kid, I had to walk to school barefoot, in the snow, and uphill both ways!

:-]

check out my first pc in my sig