Free Mini Ipod

red930

Someone already made a post about this, but the site updated and is now offering the brand new 20 gig ipod that was just released, thats a much better deal than a mini IMHO

That and I would like you guys to use my referal link

Thanks in advance

Just sign up for ancestry.com, then cancel after the site gives you credit, no charge, but you still get an iPod in the end, please help me out.

Edited by char1ie

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a lame excuse to repost this crap.

The 20gb isn't really an addition, it's just replacing the 15gb ipod....i'm guessing apple doesn't produced the 15's anymore, so that's why they had to change. I originally selected the 15, and it's been automatically changed to 20 for me.

Although the odds of me getting it is slim unless i get 4 more people to sign up:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6829909

its a revamped design. has slighly different controls and menus. 12 hr batter life. is a little slimer. retail pricing also dropped $100. the 20gb cost $299 (the price of the old 15gb) compared to $399. the 40gb cost $399 (the price of the old 20gb) compared to $499

I refreshed about 10 times and didn't see anything about the Ancestril.com thing. Any other easy ways to complete something without them chargeing anything?

If you're not a member of eBay, they've got that on the list now. You have to actually bid on something, but you can just bid on something small...plus, if you're outbid, it still counts (from what i've read), and then you don't pay a thing.

They change the offers all the time, so just check back if you don't see anything you like. You can always sign up and not do an offer until you find something. that was you get the referral part out of the way (you'll get your referral link, and can start sending it out even if you haven't completed your offer yet).

Signing up for any credit card should work also, as you can always just cancel it later.

If you haven't signed up yet, if you could use my link, i'd really appreciate it! :)

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6829909