Free Mini Ipod

red930

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally free iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in free stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete and online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=11136747

Kevin Rose from Tech Tv and his Friends got their Ipods. You can read all about it at www.kevinrose.com

You have just been reported. That was complete abuse of the forum :angry:

Yeah all he did was copy and paste the text right from thier little thingy on thier site. See pic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Use my link cause I'm cool. Also, if you are a part of this thread, it would help other people out if you posted that you don't need anymore refferals so that others have a chance.

creating an account for the sole purpose of recruiting referrals for freeipods.com is against the rules at both their site and here.

• 3 weeks later...

sup peeps,

once i read about an offer in freeipods.com that u must sign up for then u could simply cancel it and your done "completin ur offer".

then the 5 peeps must help u etc,

could someone let me know which is the offer that is similar?,,,

and lets form a 5 group pact,we sign each other referrals and get our stuff,

send me a PM.