Free Mini Ipod

red930

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of you may think the offer from freeipods.com is a scam at first which stop you to go anywhere further, but the guys at FlyerTalk tried it out, and and they have an iPod shipping to them for free.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread....73&page=1&pp=15

To qulify for a free iPod, first you have to click the link, http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6749042, to sign up.

Then you have to go back to the website www.freeipods.com, and sign up for one of the those available trial offers, DO NOT do any of them except for the Ancestors.com, because things like Columbia House will make you buy 4 or 5 dvds before you can cancel it. I have used Ancestry.com, and I have already canceled it and gotten my referral credits. They did not charge me anything.

To better ensure your credit card privacy, we ask that you call Ancestry.com toll free at 1-800-262-3787 to cancel your subscription. Simply select option #4 at the teleprompt to speak to an Account Services representative who can cancel your account and will give you a confirmation number verifying the cancelation. You will need to contact their office no later than the last day of your trial if you wish to cancel. Account Services is available between the hours of 6 AM and 8 PM Mountain Time (Monday-Friday). Account Services is open on Saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM Mountain Time. Please note that they are not open on Sunday so if your free trial expires on a Sunday, you need to call by Saturday.

If you are an international subscriber and are unable to use the toll free number above, please call (801) 705-7620 or send us an email at [email protected] and provide the following information:

First and Last Name

Username

Subscription type (e.g. Data, Census Images, etc.)

Email address used when subscribing

Phone number including country code

Country

After that, you have to refer 5 people to complete the process, then Apple gets an order for you to get a mini iPod or a Brand New Apple 20 GB iPod.

Enjoy!