The Last Fraud Thread About Alex I Promise!

AYoKoNA

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx for the good word Dean <_<

well i know how it all works and these wont give a penny back trust me ive been had a few times and not got much at all back, this guy dont care he's just stringing you all along let the police go knock his door at least it's real they might not do anything to him but at least they will go round and then his dad will know for sure wont he

they are prolly doing other forums as we speak :ph34r:

Edited by dean25

..id get the local 5-0 on his door, then somehow invole the fathers work into this, call his boss and say "Can i speek with mr.suchandsuch, i really need to talk to him, him and his son are being charged with fraud and its very important i talk to him"... or something along those lines, anyone wanna give me a link to how this all started?

Edited by p8baller07

dean, that's why you use the postal inspector. if someone is using the US mail system to defraud someone else it's the postal inpsectors job to take care of it.

but he's not defruading the postal service he used paypal to scam you once the matter is finished with pp the only thing left is small claims court

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all jeez. You are so negative and have no clue about whats going on so "butt out"

Lets review your posts because you don't even know what you are saying. First you say tell the police here

all of you phoning the police is the best thing to do as i also think his mum or dad dont know yet it's just another diversion a knock on the door from the police will get things moving let his dad tel them he is repaying you  :ph34r:

Then you say this.

errr well i thought them going round to his address would do the trick i dont think they would do anything as i know you's aint getting ya moneys i know the police cant do anything a fyi the police cant do anything no matter what no of you's have enough evidance also he could just say he sent them and it's a postal prob they dont need tracking no's
:blink::wacko:

Then you go back to saying the police CAN do something:

well i know how it all works and these wont give a penny back trust me ive been had a few times and not got much at all back, this guy dont care he's just stringing you all along let the police go knock his door at least it's real they might not do anything to him but at least they will go round and then his dad will know for sure wont he
Give it up. Nobody wants to here your negative comments in this thread. All we are doing is trying to get all the money back. If you don't believe we will, thats fine its your opinion and you have already stated that.

And like I said earlier the police CANNOT do anything. This is not a federal or local issue for that matter. They can't even arrest him if its less than $5000, PERIOD!

The Police out in LA have better things to do then knock on ppl's door for petty amounts.

So wait, no one got that email from Alex? I received the email, and I responded with my address the second I got it. It was sometime early last week I believe. Haven't heard a thing since then.

I got 1 original email saying that he will send me a check if I give my adress. I replied saying I prefered paypal. Got a reply from him stating a reason why he wasn't able to use him. Sent a reply to him about that and never heard of him again.

I got 1 original email saying that he will send me a check if I give my adress. I replied saying I prefered paypal. Got a reply from him stating a reason why he wasn't able to use him. Sent a reply to him about that and never heard of him again.

Did you give him your address? I spoke with his father. Unfortunately everything will have to be done through checks. I don't even think Alex has a paypal account anymore.

Even if this guy is scamming us with these checks, he cant get out of small court. Unless he flees the country, which im preaty sure he wont. Unless he has a stash saved up or something

Hey everyone, I just got an email from paypal saying that they resolved my complaint! I checked my paypal balance, and the full $410 is in there. I'm in the process of transferring that money back into my bank account, so check paypal and see what they say. I'm not sure why my complaint stayed active while everyone else's cancelled. I'm pretty confused right now.