The Last Fraud Thread About Alex I Promise!

AYoKoNA

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming all of you have contacted the Police in this guys town.....right?

if not, WHY NOT?

thats exactly what i said, and yes yes before anyone says they wont do anything below $5000 i know but they will still pay him a visit and it might be just whats needed to get things moving CALL 50 after all who wants the police knocking there door looks bad neighbours know ect do it you may get some action.

Ayokona,

I never received this guys email from you... I received the first email stating that you were going to send it that night but never got the second email...

if you could please resend his fathers email addy to me brendan78

at sbcglobal dot net...

thank you

Ayokona,

I never received this guys email from you... I received the first email stating that you were going to send it that night but never got the second email...

if you could please resend his fathers email addy to me brendan78

at sbcglobal dot net...

thank you

I spoke with his father over the weekend. Have you received my latest email over the weekend regarding your name, addy, and remaining balance?

I am preparing a "second" list for his father. <_<

Negative man, I never received the first payment...

I passed my name and address onto nick through AIM however was never given the email address to his father to shoot my info directly to him...

please add my address to your second round letter, and add me to the list again of people who need to get their funds reversed back to them.

thanks

if im not right please forgive me but i thought it was any thing worth over 300 is a felliny

Anything over $5000 is a felony...

Simba78, email me with your info (name, address, amount owed.)