The Last Fraud Thread About Alex I Promise!

AYoKoNA

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, he sent me a check AND paypal resolved the dispute! Too bad paypal told him, he sent me an email saying that he cancelled the check...Wish I could've gotten the check and the paypal money. Then the scammer gets scammed.

Have any of these checks cleared yet? I think Nick (killswitch) redeemed himself somewhat for stepping forward and helping reverse this whole mess that he and Alex started.... Assuming he stays away from the "Buy, Sell, or Trade" section, I think he deserves the second chance he's trying to earn... Alex on the other hand... <_<

Have any of these checks cleared yet? I think Nick (killswitch) redeemed himself somewhat for stepping forward and helping reverse this whole mess that he and Alex started.... Assuming he stays away from the "Buy, Sell, or Trade" section, I think he deserves the second chance he's trying to earn... Alex on the other hand... <_<

I agree with that 100%

I agree with that 100%

I dont...

Please even if you're a bit out of whack in your head you wouldn't start robbing peoples blind in that manner,doing this kind of action deserve a permanent ban if you were involved. We (all who got affected by this) got angry, pissed, looked like asses, etc. in front of all this community, and you'd want this kind roaming the forum still!!

I have a hundred and ten bucks floating around i dont know where, and i dont even know if i'll ever see it again, if you tell me that someone involved in that will still ask question and put in his two bits in the forum > "I" will leave. <

How do you think i will feel having this guy answering one of my post when i know he's got half of this money in his pocket and all he can say is ohhh!! i truly am sorry so very sorry!!! take a loan and send this $110 to me and i'll reconsider .... maybe :angry:

You have a bigger heart than i have <_<

Edited by kobalt

I dont...

Please even if you're a bit out of whack in your head you wouldn't start robbing peoples blind in that manner,doing this kind of action deserve a permanent ban if you were involved. We (all who got affected by this) got angry, pissed, looked like asses, etc. in front of all this community, and you'd want this kind roaming the forum still!!

I have a hundred and ten bucks floating around i dont know where, and i dont even know if i'll ever see it again, if you tell me that someone involved in that will still ask question and put in his two bits in the forum > "I" will leave. <

How do you think i will feel having this guy answering one of my post when i know he's got half of this money in his pocket and all he can say is ohhh!! i truly am sorry so very sorry!!! take a loan and send this $110 to me and i'll reconsider .... maybe :angry:

You have a bigger heart than i have <_<

you are right he did do it in the worst way but if all checks clear then maybe it could be resolved without banning him personaly i still think he knew what he was doing,either way i hope all of you get PAID and hope mr flores has learned his lesson (though the old dog new tricks proverb springs to mind) and i hope his dad is well out of pocket too maybe he will teach this sucker(sorry his son) a lesson!