It's Too Much For Your 9800

robAP

People need to read up on their history no one here disputes the fact that the first half life was God's gift to games at the time and guess what? It was delayed exactly one year from its original release date. I would love to go around smacking fools who saying things about how it has been delayed so long. Sorry but it isn't like the devolpers let it sit there for a year to gather dust they updated it.

thats something i've been saying for a while, but people have short memories. halo was delayed for at least that long, while MS shfited their focus to the Xbox port, then after the xbox version came out there was still like 6 mos before the pc version was released.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sys had no problems with it, ran 40fps until mosters, then 30-35fps.

my friends nvidia card would run it at all....he had a 5900ultra i think....nor would another friend with a 5800

i played the doom3 beta 2. at 1024x768.. high settings/// ran smooth and i own3d the monsters ^_^ what can i say, 8 years of FPS does that to a soul..

anyway the my point is, that i have a 9600xt and it ran fine ^_^ so hardnrg ur fine/ lol ]

anyone no why when u try to run HL2 it gives the Loading screen and freezes ? i dont think it likes my come >_<

*my friend* can't get to change the resolution lol ohh well

Anyways *my friend* said that the game is good, buggy but has its finer points. The polygon count is rather low however the lighting effects are mighty fine in *his* opinion. Now if only *he* could figure out how to mess with the resolution and such.

anyone no why when u try to run HL2 it gives the Loading screen and freezes ? i dont think it likes my come >_<

it might not work cos the game isn't out yet so any version of it floating about isn't guaranteed to work on all systems...

erm, and the least said about your last seven words the better! :lol:

you'll have to find it yourself i'm afraid... it's not out yet, so all the versions floating about aren't official releases, ie, not supposed to be available...