The Japanese Girlfriend Mod

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I peronally think it's wicked... but thats just because of the skill involved in the modelling of that thing. I dunno if any of you have tried modelling stuff from clay, but this is alot harder.

I think the good thing about it is that no one would suspect it was a computer.. would have liked to see some more respectable hardware in there though.

Hats off to him for effort...

One thing I would love to know is, how do you turn it on? :D

an aptly placed button would be my guess.... :blink:

i'd have to agree with everyone else...that is both extremely cool, and extremely distrubing at the same time. I think i'd love having a computer like that for a day, but then it would just creep me out. I mean...can you imagine typing in OCC, and then looking down to see some hentai girl staring back at you..... <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:"> creepy

EDIT:

What about heat though?
well besides it being a crappy computer that probably needs zero cooling, if you notice, the computer part of the "model" is actually on the outside of her body, partially concealed by her hair. It's not actually within the cast. Edited by ClayMeow

What about heat though?

Well lets see, i can cover to bases with one player here... I am sure we can get her hot enough with

an aptly placed button would be my guess....
!! lol. Turn it on with that aptly placed button, she in turn gets hot and there is where the cooling comes in! lol... I wont say anything more cuz i am gonna join the 10% club if i go any further lol.