Who Hates Mac!?

Bboy Satch

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean mac's are good but hardly any gaming is written for them.

Also the Os Is ok , I mean it's better windows , But Linux own's all

but the . that comes in the os sucks , I hate mac's always will!

Edited by Shadowfactor

If it was me, that guy in the video, and a minigun.... you know the rest.

And it isn't Apple-Period-Escape .. And the dock can go on the top of the screen DS. And it doesn't lock up when you save DS. God you're such a DS. You DSy DS. Go S your pants DS.

WEEEEEEE!

if mac goes under what are you going to have to do? you might actually have to wake up to the real world that's ruled by this thing called "industry standard". at the heart of "industry standard" is windows and the PC... mac is not one anymore. it's for artsy fartsy dorks that can't figure out what a the right button on a mouse is for, or how to do much of anything hardware wise. mac blew it's chance at being the standard the world goes by when they opted to do things thier own way. if they'd have worked with IBM we wouldn't be debating anything on an overclocking website, certainly not using IE or windows... we'd be talking about what color we wanted our Imac to come from the store in. instead apple went it's own way, and had to be helped out with millions of dollars from apple's public enemy #1: lord gates himself.

64 bit wise: what the heck program uses the 64 bit capable (but not enabled) OS? you won't use the 64 bit extensions in that OS for another year at least.

amd's 64 bit chip can at least run 64 bit unix/linux AND the windows versions...

score: Mac 0.5 PC 3 in my book

Year trial or lifetime full usage? You pick.

free or pay?

i dono man..plusyou could just install it again..for free..legally..yea you lose

DEFENSIVE FOUL ON THE PLAY.. macs lose

Macs are slow, underpowered, bloated, and overpriced for the amount of performance they deliver.

:withstupid:

Add to that the poor software selection, limited hardware selection and the poor attitude of their user community and you end up with an overpriced, obsolete, hippy-wannabee computer. FMBM (For Morons, By Morons).

oh, and it's properly written as "Think differently" not "Think different".. friggin morons don't even have a grammar checker in their publishing program (apparently).

software wise the mac is horrible!!!! when I worked at compusa our mac software section was the size of the PC's OFFICE section.

speaking of compusa we coudl always use one fo the idiot customers I had to deal with to describe a typical mac owner.

lady: I just bought this computer (in the WORST inner city slang you can imagine... hardly even english to most people, not even close in my book)

customer service rep: okay is there a problem?

lady: yeah, i don't have windows on it!

rep: uh it shouldn't it's a mac

lady: what does that mean?

rep: it means it doesn't come with windows. if you want windows you have to run windows within the mac os

lady: huh?

me (tech manager stepping in to find out what the problem is): why did you buy the mac in the first place if you wanted windows?

lady: it was cute!

i had to walk away shaking my head and laughing

And a .1 upgrade is not some itsy bitsy thing... the upgrade from 10.1 to 10.2 was like a new OS.

And let's not forget that OS X is made 64-bit for the G5. Windows isn't available as a 64-bit to the general public yet. Mac: 1 Windows: 0

lol. 1-0 Macs? Who starts keeping score in the middle of an argument? I think the score is about 123-2 in favor of Windows/PC's.

Photoshop for X is 64-bit enabled... and to some the score is 123-2 windows, others it is a bit more realistic OR some of the things windows got a score for don't necessarily matter. I'm fine with the software selection:

Safari-dang fast browser

Final Express 2- Final Cut Pro 4 without that thing and those other things

Unreal Tournament 2004-Good good FPS

Halo- Other good good FPS

Warcraft series-Good RTS

Battlefield 1942-See Halo or Unreal Tournament 2004

iTunes-Very good music player

Mac OS X-Dang stable Operating System (Not that XP isn't)

Adobe Creative Suite- Yeah

Macromedia Studio MX 2004- See Adobe Creative Suite

And some guy was able to get his G4 water cooled. Yes, Macs are harder to customize. And I really agree with the prices. But think about it, Alienwares (Gaming Desktops mostly) are about the same price as the G5s.