Another New Threat

road-runner

I was checking the stats and we now have 3 teams wanting to take our 29 th place we worked so hard for, and spent so much time and money to get, what are we going to do? We need more new members, and members friends etc. anyone we can get to help!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta get my brothers folding for us... one has my wife's old celeron 566 @ 935, and the other has another celery 566 (@566... stupid HP)

I bet not even 10% of all members fold for Team OCC. Why not? :foldon:

Edited by Some_Guy_

I gotta get my brothers folding for us... one has my wife's old celeron 566 @ 935, and the other has another celery 566 (@566... stupid HP)

I bet not even 10% of all members fold for Team OCC. Why not? :foldon:

I do not know you can go to bottom and look at the colors of folding members the white names and regular non folding members and we have probably over 1/2 to 3/4 of the team that do not fold, I guess they do not care, I am about getting tired of spending tons of money to help and others do not care, I have been thinking about shutting all of my rigs down in about a month and selling most all of them, save my money on electricity and computers, and just be a regular member myself and spend money on better things! until then

:foldon::foldon:

Yeah we need some more Peeps! Will add another P4 2.8 in two weeks. Making a PC for my dad with the same stuff as mine. That will add two more instances(props to intel.) I need to find out some way to convince my bank to install this on its 800 workstations. Then we could seriously crank out some points! :ph34r:

Maybe I shoud just focus my energies on picking the winning lotto numbers. :foldon:

I have 3 folding 24/7 here, although only one seems to be getting WUs in. I checked the logs on the other 2 it says that the units are completed and sent to the server. user name is correct too..hmmmm, maybe ill just reinstall F@H

I have 3 folding 24/7 here, although only one seems to be getting WUs in. I checked the logs on the other 2 it says that the units are completed and sent to the server. user name is correct too..hmmmm, maybe ill just reinstall F@H

Check the server stats page at the Stanford site. I had trouble connecting to their servers yesterday to get new work. The server was completely maxed out and the assignment server kept sending me back to the same overloaded server.

i havent been on my pc much here latly and i have been shutting down my pc for certain reasons whn im not on so i will get going again with my main rig in sig while im away, i have a 933mhz p3 and a amd Axp 2100+ now, and am going to have a 2.6ghz p4 up in about a week.... so i will try to fold again lol.

Getting my 3.0c w/ Abit board running folding in the next week. Hopefully it will push to 4.0ghz on Air and start crunching #'s.... :D

Edit: I reviewed our threats and honestly guys only 1 of them is bad... p2p will smoke us and their is nothing we can do..

HOWEVER

the other two are pushing 28 and 30k....

Guys we can get up to that no problem with just a little work from current and new members...

we are doing 22-23k and I remember b4 the Recruitment THREAD we were doing 21k so we already pulled another 1-2k just by spreading the word. Keep on doing what we are doing and we will hit 30k real soon. :foldon:

And LP thanks for the Folding banners, I noticed I am seeing more of them, or is that a coincidence? :foldon:

Yea it was more like around 19,000 to 20,000 before the draft! If we could get about half of the people on the team that are not folding to just add at least one PC man it would help a lot, a lot probably think well my 1 pc is not going to do any good with other people running 2,3-10, 15 etc. thats wrong every pc we can get adds up! and before you know it we would have a 1,000 or more folding for us and be climbing the ranks! Come one people, what happen to OCC, help your team out!

:foldon::foldon:

Edited by road-runner