74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy your job?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my "Career", its not always just a "Job"  ;)

I hope be a in the 100k> salary range by the time I am 25.  :D

:withstupid: I enjoy my work, Career is the correct word, besides a "Job" is something you can ....(well I had better not go there) :lol: Good luck on your plan AYoKoNA, I'm 43 and not there yet...(but close) :foldon:

I love my job but will love it more when my dad retires so I can make more money, yea good luck on the 100,000k I have come very close several years but its just not going to happen untill my dad is retired and will let me really make some money like he has the last 28 years! I guess with gas, computer parts etc. company benefits, things that the company needs and can buy for company use like stuff for my truck etc. I have made over 100,000k if you add all that in there

:withstupid: Thats exactly what I am waiting for, my Dad will retire soon, and I will take over the company, and go nationwide hopefully. :D

Dude. I know your gonna need a Network technician. You know it! Hook me up man!!! ;)

I like mine, except when my boss trys to act as if he knows what hes talking about "Yeah, move that Table and "tr" for thingy, over there." I think a stupid boss always usallly messes up a good job... Or when i get whiny customers and they ask me for something then when i am half way done they change there mind...

I enjoy my job alot, just got hired on full time after working on contract for 6 months.

The people I work with are really great. The job challenging and different everyday so it keeps me on my toes.

what's the company do? just out of curiosity (hopefully it'll kill that pesky cat)

We make frozen and baked goods. (i.e. Croissants, Danishes, and Puff Pastry)

We mostly sell our products in California, Texas, and Las Vegas (Our biggest Customer)

We manufacture the goods, sell them to distributors, and they inturn sell them to Catering Co's, Restaurants, Hotels (In Vegas), some Supermarkets in Cali and Texas...

Dude. I know your gonna need a Network technician. You know it! Hook me up man!!! 

You know I will.. :P

yeah if you said you work in a furniture plant some people will say oh really after that then i said yeah as a security guard then people change the way the say oh really

Edited by AkApUrViS

I'm working for myself now, so I can't really say I despise my boss or co-workers. The problem is the struggle to get the the top, to the point where you no longer need to tell people you exist (at least in this city/surrounding area).

I'm doing web design, desktop publishing, and whatever else people will pay me to do.

I hate my job .. stuid paper route

I second that! But, I have a summer job that I love. And I will be getting rid of the paper route soon in favor of a real job. I hope I get hired at Circuit city so I can install folding on those comps :lol:

Guest ThermalGuru

I love my job. I draw pretty little pictures all day on a computer using CAD software, play my Gameboy or Ngage at lunchtime, smoke cigarettes, listen to music, and read forums like this. I hate traffic getting here though, but love to laugh at all the idiot drivers out on the road on my drive home. That just tops off my wonderfull day. Then when I get home, I jump on the computer again, watch some Anime or movies, and play fighting games against my fiance'. That's how I beat the crap out of her. She gets mad because I can't be beat and we then go upstairs and......well, uh, you get the picture.

Life is what you make of it.

Edited by ThermalGuru

Well I'm still a student but I like my part-time job. I can choose my schedule, I always finish at 3h00pm (I still have my evening free) and it pays 9$/h (min salary is 7.30$/h).