Create Logo's For Occ And Make $$$$$&#036

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think clawmeow won.....

heehee. thanks :) but ya never know...there can be other closet-graphic-artists lurking here. I have zero professional experience...just naturally artistic, and taught myself to transfer my creativity/artisticness to the computer...just do it for fun...though these contests sure make it cooler :) Considering I want to get an AMD FX & either a 6800 or x800, the prize could definitely come in handy...lol

wow you guys are doing great :D yeah i cant wait to find something worthey of the what the heck award hehe . keep the great work guys

Maybe we can award the Ahanix Iceberg 1 with it and the product hall of shame award :)

BTW: Great job guys! We'll be running the contest another week or two, for everyone to have a chance at entering the contest.

thanks for all the great compliments! Matt, i haven't sent you the zipped file yet, since I may still add some more if i think of any, seeing as you're running it for another week at least. If you want them now though, let me know. Is it okay that they're all PSD files? You mentioned .tiff, but i've never used tiff...does tiff preserve transparency? layers?

thanks for all the great compliments! Matt, i haven't sent you the zipped file yet, since I may still add some more if i think of any, seeing as you're running it for another week at least. If you want them now though, let me know. Is it okay that they're all PSD files? You mentioned .tiff, but i've never used tiff...does tiff preserve transparency? layers?

i think you won too ;)

PSD files are fine. That way, I can always export them to what ever format I wish.

no.. tiff as i think of it is an uncompressed format that is very large, this is a lossless format but does not preserve transparency or layers.. i dont beleave..