Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

Create Logo's For Occ And Make $$$$$&#036

Moderation: Topic split to get things back to the origional message. The other discussion can be found here.

I've been keeping up with this thread for a while now, and think there are some good designs floating around here. Its interesting how most people have gone down the circular design layout road. I am tempted to enter myself now, if only just to shake things up a bit.. the problem is it takes time, which I don't have a great deal of. If this carries on into next week I will do some, as I have a day off work on Monday (I love bank holidays :D )

yeah and it actually ain't pissin down!

so any word when this contest will be decided?

yep, surely the judging has commenced?

yep, surely the judging has commenced?

well i think the decision is just being made by linuxprox. not sure if the other mods are voting as well. shrug.

BTW, my bday is tomorrow, and winning would make a very nice gift... ;) ;) :D

BTW, my bday is tomorrow, and winning would make a very nice gift... ;) ;) :D

suck up :P:lol:

very impressive skills roadkill and hardnrg I might have to persuade you to do some images for me... Oh wait roadkill already created my logo. Eh. I always have a need for a good graphic artist.

BTW, my bday is tomorrow, and winning would make a very nice gift... <hint hint> ;) ;) :D

:lol: bahahahahhaha!!!!

yeah, well, i promised my little cousin that i'd use my winnings to buy her some stuff to go to school with in september, if i don't win then she won't go to school, and then she'll not be educated and will end up on the streets, homeless, and die.

do you want that linuxprox? do ya? :lol:

:lol: bahahahahhaha!!!!

yeah, well, i promised my little cousin that i'd use my winnings to buy her some stuff to go to school with in september, if i don't win then she won't go to school, and then she'll not be educated and will end up on the streets, homeless, and die.

do you want that linuxprox? do ya? :lol:

lmao. well at least mine's the truth :P