Create Logo's For Occ And Make $$$$$&#036

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another

it can be shrunk.. but i wanted to keep it full size for detaled look.. but 1 thing.. this is not 100 quality.. because the fial is to large .. but if it is shrunk.. it still looks good and is very small

good god that's huge! thanks for wasting a minute of my dialup time :P heehee.

Anyways, I've been working on them...got most of them done, but i'm not done with them all yet, so i'm holding off on posting them. I may actually go back and change some, because in latter ones i "discovered" a cooler looking thing to do...but it was in a different "group", so i could technically just leave it the way it is...shrug...i'll see.

BTW, 200x200 at 600 resolution should make it relatively small...some of the pics posted here have been way too big....i think you guys need to turn up the resolution, which'll shrink it to the right size. In PS it's easy...i don't know PSP, or anything else though.

Right now i just have them saved as psd's. I want to provide Matt, and the other sites, with the best quality while being able to transfer to any background. Changing it to a transparent gif destroys the quality of the edges, so this way, they can change the "background" layer in the psd to whatever the background of the site/page, to make it match perfectly and seamlessly. Of course, i haven't checked out the file sizes. I hope when i'm all done, the zip file isn't too huge, since i'll have to send it via a dialup connection. grrr. otherwise i may have to rethink my format choice....

Okay...preview time!

Here's 12 of the 28 I've done so far (28 because there's some alternate versions, and also because i created my own "awards", for more options). I put them against the blue OCC background for this assortment.

Hope you like 'em :)

OCC-assorted-logos.jpg