dling

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Gremlin said:

Replied to your 1080 P monitor thread. 

I was right aye..

you really want to upgrade from a TI?  I am just asking :) trying not to discourage you 

Signature: I am not an admin, but may be check your profile to see if you can preview ? 

Thanks for the links in 1080P question. I'm not sure if my son could tell the difference between the two. Not sure that I could either

side by side. The main thing is the size . Looking for 34 to 35 inch.

Edited by dling

13 hours ago, Gremlin said:

Replied to your 1080 P monitor thread. 

I was right aye..

you really want to upgrade from a TI?  I am just asking :) trying not to discourage you 

Signature: I am not an admin, but may be check your profile to see if you can preview ? 

I don't need to upgrade. I'm like a junkie on crack when it comes to vga. Wish I wasn't . My card is fine for the games I play.

usually in the hi 80's and above in FPS .

Edited by dling

4 hours ago, road-runner said:

Can you try folding at home and see what PPD it gets? They have the client ready for the new cards they say

Sure. I'm running it right now. Giving it a few WU. It's saying 3.5 Mill PPD. But it will change a bit.

5 hours ago, road-runner said:

Can you try folding at home and see what PPD it gets? They have the client ready for the new cards they say

Sorry. I don't know what any of that means. I've seen folding just don't know what it is.what does ppd stand for ?

Edited by dling