3080 VGA card

dling

1 hour ago, dling said:

So if you guys  see my signature.  My I already bottle neck with current rig ? Would I be bottle neck with the 3080ti ?

Can't see the sig. I am also the one person here who could give you a answer but can't due to NDA. I can't even comment on this :/ I do cover this in my review as it is a big question rolling around the internet right now.

Also the 3080 Ti isn't one of the launch cards for this year. Are you asking about 2080 Ti vs 3080?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, ir_cow said:

Can't see the sig. I am also the one person here who could give you a answer but can't due to NDA. I can't even comment on this :/ I do cover this in my review as it is a big question rolling around the internet right now.

Also the 3080 Ti isn't one of the launch cards for this year. Are you asking about 2080 Ti vs 3080?

No. I read the 3080 is a lot faster then the 2080ti. I had forgotten the sig is gone.

I understand that the TI card is not coming out this year but Im willing to wait for it .

My computer is I7 8086k oced to 5.2g , ssd m.2 960 evo with 16g of Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4@3600mhz on a ROG Maxiimus Hero M/B

Thanks. Where can i find your review ?

Edited by dling

3 hours ago, Gremlin said:

What is AIB??

Add In Board. Fancy way of saying any company that makes hardware that isn't the parent company. Also the FE review date has been moved to the 16th. Word on the street is because of COVID shipping issues for some.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:13 PM, ir_cow said:

Can you tell me now about my system and the RTX 3080 ?

The i7 8086 is still a good cpu. Depending on what your doing it seems like most games are completely cpu bound at 1080 or hit the frame cap. 

2K or higher is the best option for the RTX 3080 if you want to get the most out of the GPU.

12 minutes ago, dling said:

Thanks. That's my res. 2k. Btw just curious.  Why no sig anymore?

Replied to your 1080 P monitor thread. 

I was right aye..

you really want to upgrade from a TI?  I am just asking :) trying not to discourage you 

Signature: I am not an admin, but may be check your profile to see if you can preview ? 

Edited by Gremlin