Single player games

dling

On 7/29/2019 at 1:49 PM, dling said:

The game Dishonored 2 looks ok but doesn't support my mon. at res 3440x1440  . I have a ultra wide mon. 21to 9 aspect ratio

That's strange. Both the Steam forum and pcgamingwiki show that it should support 3440x1440.

Try using Geforce Experience to optimize for that game and see if it sets the resolution correctly.

Else try see if everything is correct in the cfg file
1. Go to %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\dishonored2\base\
2. Right click and open dishonored2Config.cfg with a text editor and look for r_fullscreen
3. If present change value from 2 to 1 otherwise add r_fullscreen "1" manually at the end of the file and save.
And check if the resolution is correct in the file too.

20 hours ago, Nyt said:

That's strange. Both the Steam forum and pcgamingwiki show that it should support 3440x1440.

Try using Geforce Experience to optimize for that game and see if it sets the resolution correctly.

Else try see if everything is correct in the cfg file
1. Go to %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\dishonored2\base\
2. Right click and open dishonored2Config.cfg with a text editor and look for r_fullscreen
3. If present change value from 2 to 1 otherwise add r_fullscreen "1" manually at the end of the file and save.
And check if the resolution is correct in the file too.

Thanks.  I forgot all about optimize. I'll take a look at that in the morning. Hope it works without having to go to the second option.

Edited by dling

So. After I was looking at the game support for resolution I realized that it does

support the 344ox1440. It doesn't support my aspect ratio of 21:9. I was mistaken about the res support.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/26/2019 at 10:18 PM, Braegnok said:

I just started playing Far Cry New Dawn,.. while I have had my issues with Far Cry 5 in the past, I still have to say it's a good game. 

Exodus is just GREAT. I play just a little bit so the game ends NEVER.

Games such as Far Cry (the modern ones) are extremely fun the first 10 hours. Then they all get way too repetitive.
I honestly prefer a "short" game instead a repetitive game.

I'm playing RAGE 2 and is repetitive content all the time.. most of games today are just like that.. repeat repeat repeat.. it's SOOOO boring.