Single player games

dling

Just finished Metro Exodus. Awesome game. Looking for another good SPG along the same lines.

first or third person game like F.E.A.R ,COD, Wolfenstein ,Tomb Raider ect

Thanks.

Edited by dling

Have not. Currently downloading Dishonored 2. Played the first one. It was OK, not great,but OK.

I really liked Metro Exodus. That is a great and fun game.

Contrary to all the reviews, I really enjoyed Far Cry 5.
If you haven't played it yet, it is worth considering.

Rage 2 is also a first person shooter singleplayer game set in a post apocalyptic world with some very good gunplay but the open world is not as full of life as the areas in Metro Exodus.
It is however 50% off on Steam for the next couple days.

I know Wolfenstein Youngblood came out this week, but it seems to be focused on more RPG elements and loot with bulletsponge enemies with levels like Far Cry New Dawn which I didn't like either. 

Borderlands 3 is also coming out in September but it's very much a RPG/loot based game which is very different to the games you mentioned.

I also have to mention Assassins Creed Odyssey. It's a 3rd person open world RPG complete with dialog options. 
It was my favorite game last year but Greece is a huge open world and it takes a lot of time to finish, especially with the expansions (I think I'm at over 100 hours for the main game and expansion 1, haven't begun the Atlantis expansion yet which is probably another 15-20 hours)

16 hours ago, SpikeSoprano said:

The Borderlands games are also a blast, and a new one coming out soon. I played every metro out , love them !

borderlands is a blast !

if you're into fright like i am then fear, all of them and dead space...

but i did get hung up on the first watchdogs too...i thought watchdogs was a good game but ti never did take off and gain popularity...fun just the same !