which user has the hottest weather

jdm_freek

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday it was around 70-75F here in South Africa, in winter  :teehee: 
Normally winter temps are around 60F most days and around 40F at night, although inside my house I don't recall seeing lower than 50F.
I think the lowest we got this year was one early morning before dawn it was 28F, but it quickly heats up when the sun is out. 

We have very very warm winters compared to you guys, if we get snow in my city then it makes the news and it's a tale to tell your grandchildren lol

Living on the East Cost near Montreal/Canada. And we just had a heat wave warning stretch out from early this weekend to later in the week. 

40/45Celcius factoring the humidity which is 85%+... T_T

And my house is undergoing renovations, my office is uprooted, and the AC can't work all the time due to workers coming in and out of the house at all times...

FFF...aaaa uuuu!

Yesterday it was around 70-75F here in South Africa, in winter  :teehee: 

Normally winter temps are around 60F most days and around 40F at night, although inside my house I don't recall seeing lower than 50F.

I think the lowest we got this year was one early morning before dawn it was 28F, but it quickly heats up when the sun is out. 

We have very very warm winters compared to you guys, if we get snow in my city then it makes the news and it's a tale to tell your grandchildren lol

I've eaten lunch outside on Christmas Eve in the small town of Capitan, New Mexico, before. Was about 60 

Arkansas has been hot and humid.  97F - 98F with heat indexes of 102F to 104F.

We are in for a cooling trend this week though and I'm looking forward to that.  The week we spent in SD spoiled me.

Dubbo, NSW. Australia.

Currently 13C. (7.30pm) Warm for winter.  Currently interior ambient is 23C.

Has been as low as 9 or 10C all day sometimes.

Baby siiting in Orange a week ago. 1C all day. 3 minor snowfalls. 3 hails, 3 showers. Interspersed with some sun.

Summer can be 45C outside. Varies from 30C to 45C most days in Summer.

Glad you brought this up. Gonna ask a cooling question.