• sykocus
    • exeter_acres
    • ClayMeow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also you clay meow

no, i was never "picked on" in other weeks...this is the first week i have over 3 votes....shrug

(making avatars seemed to get people to like me ;) heh)

EDIT: i've just realized that i haven't seen justinal in awhile...so i searched and he hasn't posted since feb17. Well, that settles it...he gets my vote next week.

Edited by ClayMeow

actually this is a play off of the stupid tv show and this is the second year we have done this

:withstupid: yeah, exactly! you're the ones that stole it from OCC :P (and the tv show). If you notice, the title of the thread is "OCC Survivor Season 2". That should've given it away :P

I like how nobody here has the balls to come forward and admit they voted for me. Except for general.

They must be liberals, trying to take down the man.

You just won my vote for next week :P

Alright. Skrew it!!! I request that next week everybody vote for me!!!!

I am doing this so that I may not be troubled by the competition any longer.

Please, Please, I would like as many people as possible to vote for me next week. I would really like a 100% vote rating. Please, get rid of me. Put me out of my misery, and kill me quickly!!!!!

Especially you liberals!!!!

This is SO stolen from MiseTings. We were doing this in October.

First off, never heard of MiseTings... I'd assume it's another website, and if it is I can't say that I've ever been there (hard to go some place you haven't heard of).

Next, as the others have said, if it's stolen from anyone, it would be from CBS. But since we don't have the money to fly everyone off to an island and leave them there and afford a high dollar host, can't really say that it was "stolen"... more like, used their idea of "voting off".

Lastly, if you look real hard, you'll see that this was started originally back sometime back... try Aug 25 2002 @ 07:04 PM. - After a long break, I talked to Matt about it and we started Season 2 on Jan 10 2004 @ 10:59 PM

Don't come to our site and accuse of of anything unless you have all your facts straight.