OCC Video Production - Intro Ideas

El_Capitan

If i was in control of the the youtube channel I would have a intro on stuff and make playslists for everyting....but i'm not. seems like i'm the only one in support of this, sorry cap :(

Currently, our YouTube channel serves one purpose: housing the videos we use in reviews. A lot of it we even keep "unlisted". If we did videocasts and had a YT Manager that could maintain it, then I'd agree with you, but we don't.

If i was in control of the the youtube channel I would have a intro on stuff and make playslists for everyting....but i'm not. seems like i'm the only one in support of this, sorry cap :(

Currently, our YouTube channel serves one purpose: housing the videos we use in reviews. A lot of it we even keep "unlisted". If we did videocasts and had a YT Manager that could maintain it, then I'd agree with you, but we don't.

agreed

I also hate intros.  Like that damn Hulu intro?  So god damn annoying.  Even more so when watching videos back to back.  I think just a simple "Overclockersclub.com" overlay that displays for a couple seconds as the actual video starts and then fades away would be ok though.

I also hate intros.  Like that damn Hulu intro?  So god damn annoying.  Even more so when watching videos back to back.  I think just a simple "Overclockersclub.com" overlay that displays for a couple seconds as the actual video starts and then fades away would be ok though.

Thats more or less what he is thinking of doing but something that is not static. 

Here's two I created. One's pretty generic using the logo image (a little more difficult to use effects with images). The other one is text, but I couldn't match the color scheme exactly, but it has a glow and glare effect before a fadeout. Both use sound bites made me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiRxb_AfjHw&feature=youtu.be

Let me know your thoughts, and what other ideas anyone has. I'm keeping it under 3 seconds long (these are 2 seconds long).

Edited by El_Capitan
  • Like 1