Videocard ASIC quality thread (POST YOURS HERE!)

I **added** your second one

That is strange, it could have something to do with it but it's odd the cooler affected it. Probably a bug.

I actually cash traded my 7950 for the 7970 so Idk how the CF would be with them

I don't think the 7950 and the 7970 can CF, can they?

probably just a bug, cause i remember using older version of gpuz to get the asic reading with the stock blower. too bad, i tought you keep the 7950 i really want to know if it's really worth the money to get another 7950 or 7870XT.

actually all amd card that is using the same chip for their card can be crossfired in this case 7970(tahiti xt) with 7950(tahiti pro) or 7870XT (tahiti le) and even the newer rebranded R9 280X(tahiti xtl) R9 280(tahiti pro2). they have been doing this for a long time i couldn't remember when they started it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not really just itching to try out cf hehehe :D  been playing games in stereo 3d these days maybe i need some extra fps.... you should try thief in 3d, it's awesome :cool2:

Meh, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I've done it with dual GPU cards and the performance was nice but I got screwed with the Vram sharing drawback

Gigabyte 7850 2gb 975/1200 67.3%  1050/1450 not reading voltage in 2 different softwares - stock -Fight Game

**added**

I don't really understand what this numbers means.  I mean, I've googled it and read a couple things.  But my number does not change if I overclock or not, and it seems it should.  The reference clocks on this card are lower than what this gigabyte comes with, and I've been able to max out the overclock using the msi afterburner, and without turning up the voltage or the fan, and it still runs pretty cool.  Seems this number should be higher considering these things, and it seems the number should change when you oc

It seems like it affects the voltage the card comes with to run its stock clock speeds to me, sadly we have neither many Nvidia cards to compare nor the knowledge of what your voltage is.

Looking at Ccokeman's two 290Xs you can see the connection I'm speaking of and hopefully more data will work to prove or disprove my theory so we know for sure

MSI---GTX 560Ti Twinfrozr II 1GB OC edition---79.5%--900mHz/1050mHz---sword_fish

**Added**

What voltage is it running at?

IVY, my GPU clock runs @ 880mHz.(factory)

never messed any and everything runs at stock still since i got my card, and tbh i have no idea what certain voltage it runs at :doh:  :ph34r: 

yet i'm happy with it somehow and to keep it stay much longer would be great cause i'm too broke for an upgrade.

PowerColor Devil R9 270X----stock core: 1180Mhz, mem: 1400Mhz---oc'ed core:1200Mhz, mem: 1500Mhz

ACIS Value 80.8%

Thanks! (Voltages??) 

Stock voltages with power control in Catalyst set at 10%.

You can see the voltage readings in the sensors tab of gpu-z.  The whole point is that stock voltage may be lower the higher your ASIC score so it's kinda an important bit.  

I have two MSI GTX 560 TI TFll 1GB cards, one scored 80.9% the other 93.3%!  Not sure what the stock clocks/voltages/etc are as they were in SLI and I pulled them last night for a GTX 780 I just picked up, it scored 74.1%  I'll try to get all the other numbers tonight.