Whiskey

Psywar

Theres a few different types of Whiskeys - American, Canadian, Irish, and Scottish - maybe more but those are the ones I know, apparently there is Japanese Whisky?

American and Irish are spelled Whiskey, Scottish is Whisky. I've seen Canadian spelled Whiskey too.

The bottle of Makers Mark I've got is decent, but its much differant than say my bottle of Glenfiddich. Lots of different flavors and categories for whiskey.

Jim Beam is good, I usually just buy Jack - the Honey whiskey is pretty good esp. for mixing. Easy shooter too. Single barrel is quite nice as is gentlemen.

I love Single-barrel jack with a little bit of coke - but some would call it sacrilage to mix it :ph34r:

Use to drink Pendleton, but they stopped aging it I think and it made it harsher tasting IIRC.

Crown Royal and Coke is pretty good too.

Why did nobody mention single malt scotch? Most are expensive but they're worh the extra cost

A few have been mentioned :woot:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of people I know drunk themselves dead so I'm not too big on strong liquor, though I'll have a beer every now and then.

Barley, apple cider wine, Mudslide all are good in my book. I'm not big on drinking, never been drunk never plan to be just been a bit buzzed.

OOOOOOOH, I forgot cider :wuv: I definitely want to make my own cider and beer some day. I remember finding a recipe to make 12.5% cider and lots of it, but lost the file :(

Lmao! Very nice guys! I got some good suggestions to try. It kinda sounds like I need to acquire a taste for beer. I am probably missing out on some great drinks and nights lol!

My biggest issue with drinking is the fact you typically have to buy decently large (expensive) bottles of anything you want to try. 

Deathmineral mentioned he bought the Glenlivet and it was a horrible purchase because he had not acquired the taste for that type of drink yet. I was considering trying that the other day, but it was pretty expensive. 

I need to find a friend who has tons of random stuff and just go to his house one weekend and do shots all night lmao!

FREELOADER! :lol:

You should try Boonesfarm Huawieen cider wine if you ever see it.

I forgot to post this.

I got these two the other day. Going to taste test them on Thanksgiving.

Japanese Whiskey: Hibiki 

Scottish Scotch Whiskey: The Balvenie Single Barrel Single Malt Scotch Whiskey

1476507_10201808303802627_2057711561_n.jpg

This will be my first time having a Scotch Whiskey.

• 2 weeks later...