Whiskey

Psywar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon was offered to me this weekend at a Xmas party.

I passed. He has like two shots left and I had spent the night taking the occasional shots of my first and best encounter with real MOONSHINE!

Straight from Hazard, Kentucky in the mountains, there are some very special hillbillies that fervently pray to the altar of the still and are blessed by the gods with the finest alcohol ever.

Six hours of occasional shots and no hangover! No impurities. I was surprised it wasn't flammable, though.

What'd you think of the Japanese whiskey?

Ive heard good things about that scotch but never tried it.

The Japanese whiskey was pretty tasty with an ice cube. I think it was something I could sip on however I did not like it as much as the Gentleman Jack.

I will probably end up drinking it with Coke or some other soda.

The scotch.. Wow.. I have never had scotch before so I don't even know where to begin or how to compare it... All I can say is "damn it was hot."

It instantly warmed my insides.

• 3 weeks later...

Best Whiskey Ever :P

I actually tried some of that at the bar a couple weeks ago, thought it was okay but nothing to write home about. I wasn't sure what to expect from it though, and didn't know it was a scotch at the time, though most blended scotch I find is only going to go so far.

Speaking of good whiskey, I got some neat little trinkets at Hyvee today, one of them being a Woodford bottle stopper, I wish it was a pourer but oh well, they gave it to me for free along with some glasses. It's awesome what a person can get with a simple question. They just take apart the gift sets after the holidays anyway so I like to get the jump on it. :D