[Build Log] Blue's New MACHINE!

BluePanda

Next time try the Nitto NT555s. They're a bit softer in the sidewall; but they're quieter and very sticky. I have them on the 'vette after trying them out on the Cobalt. :) Just be aware that they can feel a bit...distant...in high G turns.

The V12s are the ones I had on the Cobalt too (after the Pirelli P-Zeros), I loved them. :)

I have a buddy that is on his second set, I just wanted to try something different. I find my car handles better with V12's. I know a few people that have ran them so I figured what the heck I will give them a shot. As for noise I can't hear anything over the Borla exhaust haha.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to me...

My Ford Racing suspension got here today!!! AHHH GIDDDDDY.

Waiting on the springs to show up -- though tracking seems to be delayed thanks to SNOW. :( May not be here till Monday. Sad panda.

sadpanda.png

If I owned a Focus like that I would be trying to Finagle 4 wheel drive in it and Raising it up a lot. :lol:

NO. just no. I'm not a redneck -- I'm ASIAN...vrooooom I need RICE!!

ROFL -- maybe a bit too far. 

If I owned a Focus like that I would be trying to Finagle 4 wheel drive in it and Raising it up a lot. :lol:

bert.gif

The Rally car look is pretty cool!