[Build Log] Blue's New MACHINE!

BluePanda

I personally like the quietest muffler I can find, would much rather hear what sounds come from under the hood than what noise is coming out the back. As far as the green wheels have to agree with Bishop on that, makes the car look like a circus ride, sorry Panda. :yucky:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the quietest muffler I can find, would much rather hear what sounds come from under the hood than what noise is coming out the back. As far as the green wheels have to agree with Bishop on that, makes the car look like a circus ride, sorry Panda. :yucky:

+1, I'm more of a fan of a sleeper crowd. As long as it doesn't inhibit flow or performance, I'd much rather it be stealth

+1, I'm more of a fan of a sleeper crowd. As long as it doesn't inhibit flow or performance, I'd much rather it be stealth

that's nice.

:lol: We are getting another muffler installed to make it more quiet - just figured some would like to hear what a long tube header + 2.5" exhaust sounds like with a single canister muffler. :P

that's nice.

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate both worlds though, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here.

that's nice.

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate both worlds though, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here.

It's okay. haha. I'm not a clown -- or perhaps I am...but in seriousness I just like to have fun. The wheels are plasti-dip so it doesn't and won't stay forever...was something to really just make it my car. And look at my history with cars...seriously? This is much more tame. ROFL

I still have plans for an FRS in the future (after I have my Masters) -- that won't stay stock either, but I think I'll leave out the "clown" colors then...

I will be quieting her down. I didn't think the stock header was such a kill on flow that she'd open up so much -- just think of all the lost HP before!! She's getting a muffler -- but keeping the general sound...just quieter. POP POP POP POP lol.

Muffler is on the way as of an hour or so ago. Going to replace the stock "resonator" on the 2.5" catback with something that is a bit more than a thin layer of (already burned out) fiberglass. :lol:

i don't get why bp has to defend her choice of preferences,...she made it the way she likes it because she wants it that way...pipes and wheels, lowered suspension, etc, it's her thing !