bp9801

Xbox One

I stood [sat] in line last night and managed to snag one w/o a pre-orders. Brought it home and had everything unpacked and setup by 1am. Turned the system un, updated the software (500mb patch) went to fire up a new game, put the disc in and  GRIND GRIND GRIND FZZZ GRIND GRRRRRR.

Dead Bluray drive.

Since I had to work today, my buddy was kind enough to take it back to Best Buy and exchange it for another unit, which is convinenelty waiting for me at home.

I never jumpped on any PS4 issues, I would own both systems if I could afford to. I understand all technology launches will have their share of snafu.

All both launches have shown me is that people are too quick to jump on new electronics instead of waiting until 1) problems are ironed out and 2) there are actually games to make them worthwhile.

All both launches have shown me is that people are too quick to jump on new electronics instead of waiting until 1) problems are ironed out and 2) there are actually games to make them worthwhile.

Or in my case

3)A new generation has come out, rendering said console "obsolete" and thus costing like $60 with at least two controllers and a bunch of great games (not to mention all the games are already out for it and I can pick from a very inexpensive yet expansive library of exclusives) ;)

Any multiplatform games I just get on PC because they'll be half the price (or less with steam sales) of their console counter parts and often look better or can be tweaked so.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Used one for like five minutes their store layout sucks. No prices show until you select the game. No free to play sub category.

$50 for Angry Birds: Star Wars ftw.

Edited by AZNguyen

$50 for Angry Birds: Star Wars ftw.

That's not MS's fault, that's Rovio's fault and the fact that there are too many suckers in the world. It's the same price on PS4.