Xbox One

bp9801

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I gotta admit...I didn't really think much of this game...the CGI trailer didn't do much for me....but now I'm kinda intrigued. I'm not sure I like it being third-person rather than first-person, but it actually looks kinda sweet and I love the zany weapons.

Hmm looks fun in the beginning but I think it will be too repetitive.. 

I dunno. A ton of different characters, weapons, and abilities...and because of the zany world, they can basically add an endless amount of insane enemies over time. I think this has potential for some real longevity, especially if it has multiple game modes - not just co-op, but maybe some competitive multiplayer?

• 2 months later...

I am sickened by the fact that XB1 got the next Tomb Raider as an exclusive.  I own both consoles but it really sucks that this happened.  Hopefully it is just a timed exclusive.

Sign the petition!!

https://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-and-crystal-dynamics-rescind-the-arrangement-to-publish-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exclusively-on-xbox-one-2#share

Edited by InCrYsIs

Aside from the fact that console exclusivity of a formerly multiplatform IP is complete BS, what pisses me off even more is that, even if I decided to get an XBO, I wouldn't want RoTR for it because I prefer KBM for third-person action-adventure games (including 2013's TR). Grrrr

If you guys want a good chuckle go read the IGN board at the bottom of the article,  The XB1 people are completely missing the point and it is hilarious how dumb they are acting.  Like Clay said multiplatform to single platform.  That is the sole reason for the frustration.  XB1 people think it is just because their platform got it and the "ponies" are pissed.