Xbox One

bp9801

South African launch is the 23rd of September, a day after my birthday :D

Going to be getting a Xbox One without kinect, but with FIFA 15, Forza 5 and Ryse Son of Rome.

Looking forward to Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive and the Halo Master Chief collection (would be my first time playing Halo :D)

Hopefully mine is not plagued by the coil whine noise discussed in a 60 page thread on the Xbox forums (http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1805665.aspx?pi7962=60)

But at least the noise disappears in games, plus I'm going to be wearing headphones most of the time anyway and theres at least a year warranty to sort things out in the future when more info on the issue is available or if it becomes unbearable.

Going to complete my next gen gaming setup - gaming PC, PS4 and Xbox One  :woot:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could just get Ryse on PC. :P

I was going to get Ryse on PC, but on the 23rd it would suck only having Forza 5 to play since FIFA 15 only releases the 26th so I figured I might as well just get Ryse for the One instead :)

• 1 month later...

The only Xbox One game I'd get is Sunset Overdrive. :lol: So while it'd be nice to get an XBO for $50 less, I'd really want more than just one game for it.

Halo: The Master Collection

OK, so two games. Still not enough to warrant the purchase.

OK, so two games. Still not enough to warrant the purchase.

Technically Halo: The Master Chief Collection is 4 games + Multiplayer Beta. 

Yeah, yeah. :lol: Still need more than that, though.

I bought a PS3 just for Metal Gear, but it ended up paying off because PS3 had fun new IP exclusives that came out later. Can't say if that'll happen for Xbox One yet. I hardly bought any 360 games.

Edited by AZNguyen