2013: Post your ride!

Luciel

Noice. I guess i forgot how big those models are. My buddy put 2" lift and 31"s on his and with no point of comparison in the pic it looks huge, but then its one of those dinky little wranglers.

We need some action shots. And then the shot of the toyota that saves your tail :P cause i know that will happen at some point :P :P

35s on 15s :evilgrin:

I love the "ready for anything" look, do you always have your bike attached and that cooler on top??

Not always.  I had just got back from a camping trip and didn't unload yet.

Noice. I guess i forgot how big those models are. My buddy put 2" lift and 31"s on his and with no point of comparison in the pic it looks huge, but then its one of those dinky little wranglers.

We need some action shots. And then the shot of the toyota that saves your tail :P cause i know that will happen at some point :P :P

That sounds like it was a YJ or TJ.  JKs are a lot easier to put bigger tires on.  Stock they come with 32s lol. 

And lets go wheeling...we'll see who has to winch who out lol.  I haven't taken it off road yet after installing the lift but I have some pics from before the bumpers, fenders and lift.