Humble Weekly Sales

Guest_Jim_*

You get Origin keys as well as Steam keys. However, you don't get Steam keys for Dead Space 3, Sims 3, and Battlefield 3, since those games are only on Origin.

If the steam key is activated, can the origin key still be redeemed? 

yeah they keys work on both. Like the steam and the orgins keys at the same time. Now I have all those games expect DS3, Sims 3 and Battlefield on both orgins and steam. I dont think they meant to do that, but it worked yestertday for me and my friend.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to wait for the other games to get added before buying so I know which ones are Origin only. I won't be beating the average this time since I have no desire to play The Sims and I won't install Origin to play BF3.

Shouldn't it be Big Publisher Bundle or something? I don't really see how this is indie.

As was stated, it doesn't say indie anywhere. In fact, despite many people always referring to it as HIB, the site itself is simply HumbleBundle - it's only "HIB" when it's Humble Indie Bundle, whereas this one is clearly called Humble Origin Bundle.

As for PewDiePie, I may do a $1 because I heard Botanicula was cool and Showdown Effect at least looks mildly fun. Already own the others.

Though I almost want to protest because I cannot believe that anyone would think McPixel is an awesome game. That game is so utterly stupid, not fun, and not funny (though it tries so hard to be).

So the Humble Origin Bundle is absolutely killing it - surpassed 1.5 Mil purchases and $7.6 mil earned.

IMO, they shouldn't even release the bonus games. Create a Humble Origin Bundle 2 with them instead and milk even more money out of us!

So the Humble Origin Bundle is absolutely killing it - surpassed 1.5 Mil purchases and $7.6 mil earned.

IMO, they shouldn't even release the bonus games. Create a Humble Origin Bundle 2 with them instead and milk even more money out of us!

shhhh.... lol . I think DS3 is whats selling the bundle and for $5 you get the other 2 games. I think they should have made it a locked games also.

So the Humble Origin Bundle has surpassed the one week mark, which is usually when bonus games are given. There are no bonus games.

Maybe they're just late? Or maybe they thought like I did.

They did update the Origin Store and have a bunch of sales though.

No weekly sale this week, but they did add two more games to the Origin bundle:

• Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin, Steam)
  • Populous (Origin)

Also, it looks like they've added a new charity to it: GamesAid. This means there are now six charities benefiting from this sale.

Oh, and one thing I'd like to point out is that for anyone wishing Dead Space 2 was included, games have been added past the mid-way mark in previous bundles. At least the THQ bundle had more added that late into the sale.

I'm thinking they probably won't add Dead Space 2, they probably left it out to sort of "force" people to buy it. All the same, I hope I'm wrong about it because I do want them to add it to the bundle. :D

Good point here about DS2. Leave out the first game and sell the second two and you won't spin as much profit as possible. Leave out the third game and people just won't play it.

Leave a gaping whole in the middle of someone's continuity though? That's going to bother people. A lot.