Guest_Jim_*

Humble Weekly Sales

Ah, alright. I thought that was what you meant but it wasn't clear. :lol:

I think this deal is going to break all the records when it's all said and done.

Agreed. I don't care what people say about EA, this is by far the best Indie Bundle, Humble or otherwise. There's really no reason why anyone who even mildly PC games doesn't at least pay $1.

So more than 850,000 bundles sold and over $4 million. And there's still 13 days to go.

Humble PewDiePie Weekly Sale:

• Botanicula (Windows, Mac, Linux, Steam)
  • McPixel (Windows, Mac, Linux, Steam, Android)
  • Thomas Was Alone (Windows, Mac, Linux, Steam, Android)
  • The Showdown Effect (Steam only for Windows and Mac)

BTA:

• Amnesia: The Dark Descsent (Windows, Mac, Linux, Steam)

Leaked EA Bundle Bonus Games:

- C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising
- Dead Space 2
- Bulletstorm
- Medal of Honor: Airborne

Source

So how do the keys work? If I redeem on Steam...can I give away the Origin keys? It sure seems that way at first glance...

You get Origin keys as well as Steam keys. However, you don't get Steam keys for Dead Space 3, Sims 3, and Battlefield 3, since those games are only on Origin.

You get Origin keys as well as Steam keys. However, you don't get Steam keys for Dead Space 3, Sims 3, and Battlefield 3, since those games are only on Origin.

If the steam key is activated, can the origin key still be redeemed? 

Shouldn't it be Big Publisher Bundle or something? I don't really see how this is indie. Honestly, I'd probably get this if all the games were redeemable on Steam, I just don't like it when there are games that are Origin only.

Edit: Screw it... for a single dollar, I'll break down and buy it. It's just DS3 that's Origin only anyway, not a big deal.

PewDiePie Bundle looks awesome. :D

Edited by Deathmineral

Shouldn't it be Big Publisher Bundle or something? I don't really see how this is indie. Honestly, I'd probably get this if all the games were redeemable on Steam, I just don't like it when there are games that are Origin only.

Edit: Screw it... for a single dollar, I'll break down and buy it. It's just DS3 that's Origin only anyway, not a big deal.

PewDiePie Bundle looks awesome. :D

Nobody's calling indie. Though with the millionth sale approaching, I suspect most everyone will call it successful.

Nobody's calling indie. Though with the millionth sale approaching, I suspect most everyone will call it successful.

I know it's not trying to be indie, I just find it funny how a big publisher like EA is doing a humble bundle. What's next... Activision gives away their entire Call of Duty collection in a humble bundle? I guess some part of it I find amusing is that all my friends who would enjoy this Origin Bundle ten times more than I will, they can't enjoy it at all because they all play on console.

If the steam key is activated, can the origin key still be redeemed? 

If the game doesn't require Origin, I believe so. Dead Space 1 and Mirror's Edge don't require it, but unsure of the others.

Also, it did pass one million bundles sold and more than $4.8 million. And yes, it isn't indie, but no where does it say that. THQ did a Humble Bundle earlier this year and basically immediately before the Origin one there was the Deep Silver one.